Best introduction to the wine side story of Ljubljana: taste 6 Slovenian wines from different regions in 3 amazing wine venues
Wine & cheer your way through Ljubljana downtown, learn the main colours (red, white, orange) and try to sing our anthem – a toast!
The French figured it out long time ago: life is too short to drink bad wine. We agree. That’s why we are bringing you the finest wineries Slovenia has to offer on this wine tour: taste 6 wines from prime Slovenian wine regions and learn all about them. We can’t guarantee you’ll be able to say our city’s name after this wine tasting, but we definitely will boost your love for Slovenian wine.
- taste 6 Slovenian wines from different wine growing regions with accompanying snacks
- wine & dine where the locals do
- learn about traditional and contemporary Ljubljana wine culture
- discover main wine bars in the city
- enjoy a personalised, customised walking tour in a small group with up to 6 people (if you have a bigger group, let us know to prepare something special for you)
- meet your new local foodie connection in town who’ll be happy to answer anything (yes, also about Melania if you wish)
- receive your gift: FREE Ljubljana foodie e-guide – your mobile friendly resource on everything you need to know about how to drink and dine in Ljubljana and beyond!
- you won’t leave hungry (for wine or information), we promise!
Duration: 2-3 hours
Walking distance: Approximately 1,5km with frequent stops in between
Time: Daily at 5pm or by demand – except Sundays and public holidays. You let us know your preferred time of starting and we’ll do our best to make it happen – once one slot is full, we will open another one. If you wish to start outside of designated hours, it is also possible but we consider this as a private tour.
Min./max. participants: 2 – 6 (we like to keep it simple). If there is just one signed up, we’ll nevertheless create something yummy for you. Are you travelling in a bigger group? Let us know and we’ll arrange it!
Suitable for children and dogs! (obviously without alcohol – legal drinking age is 18)
Allergic to certain foods? Want to taste more/less? Desire a different time slot? Prefer a higher / lower budget? Let us know in advance and we will accommodate your taste or prepare a private foodwalk for you.
Price: 55 Eur/person. Includes 6 wine tastings (0,5 dcl), snacks (bread, cheese, cured meats, olives, nuts … ), local guide.
Exclusions: personal purchases. Gratuities and tips are highly appreciated.
Interested? Cheers to that! We can’t wait to share our wine and stories with you. Sign up at least one day in advance using the form above. We will try to accommodate any last minute inquiries if possible – please Whatsapp or txt us. If you’re experiencing troubles with our booking system, we apologise so please email us or use the custom form and we’ll get back to you asap!
*Prices are 50 eur extra if there is only one person on the walk.
Warning from the Minister of Health: Excessive alcohol consumption causes health problems.
Related food & drink tours
Get to know Ljubljana through our favourite food, wine, craft beer, coffee and desserts spots. A must-do 101 crash course on everything foodie in town.