Best introduction to the hoppy side of Ljubljana: taste 6 brews from small, local, independent breweries in 3 coolest venues
This isn’t your regular pubcrawl. With a fellow beer enthusiastic guide you will sip your way to some cool (as the beer) places in downtown Ljubljana and sample the best craftbeers Slovenia has to offer at the moment: be it hefeweizen, DIPA, chocolate stout or seasonal wet hop ale. Because the thing is hot. Not the beer – that one is always seductively cold.
- sample 6 contemporary Slovenian craft beers with snacks
- learn about thriving craft beer business in Slovenia
- familiarize yourself with the best beer bars and beer shops in Ljubljana
- enjoy a personalised, customised walking tour in a small group with up to 6 people (if you have a bigger group, let us know to prepare something special for you)
- meet your new local foodie connection in town who’ll be happy to answer anything (yes, also about Melania if you wish)
- receive your gift: FREE Ljubljana foodie e-guide – your mobile friendly resource on everything you need to know about how to drink and dine in Ljubljana and beyond!
- you won’t leave hungry (for craftbeer or information), we promise!
Duration: 2,5-3 hours.
Walking distance: Approximately 1,8km with regular stops in between
Time: Daily at 4pm, 5pm or by demand for bigger groups, Sundays 5pm or later only – except public holidays. You let us know your preferred time of starting and we’ll do our best to make it happen – once one slot is full, we will open another one. If you wish to start outside of designated hours, it is also possible but we consider this as a private tour.
Min./max. participants: 3 – 6 (we like to keep it simple).
*If there is just one signed up, we’ll nevertheless create something yummy for you. Are you travelling in a bigger group? Let us know and we’ll arrange it!
DISCLAIMER: the tour won’t be running if the minimum number of the participants is not met.
Suitable for children and dogs! (obviously without alcohol – legal drinking age is 18)
Allergic to certain foods? Want to taste more/less? Desire a different time slot? Prefer a higher / lower budget? Let us know in advance and we will accommodate your taste or prepare a private foodwalk for you.
Price: 45 Eur/person. Includes 6 craft beer samples (1,5 dcl each), snacks (bread, cheese, salami, olives … ). Exclusions: personal purchases. Gratuities and tips are highly appreciated.
Interested? Cheers to that! We can’t wait to share our craftbeer and stories with you. Sign up at least one day in advance using the form above. We will try to accommodate any last minute inquiries if possible – please Whatsapp or txt us. If you’re experiencing troubles with our booking system, we apologise so please email us or use the custom form and we’ll get back to you asap!
*Price is 90 eur extra if there is only one person on the walk.
Warning from the Minister of Health: Excessive alcohol consumption causes health problems.
Related food & drink tours
Get to know Ljubljana through our favourite food, wine, craft beer, coffee and desserts spots. A must-do 101 crash course on everything foodie in town.